Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Discovering of fire

I have finally completed the bones graphic I was working on.  Now, whenever a player dies, a small pile of bones appears in its place.  I think that it adds a fun visual for the game that was lacking before. 

Now that I have completed the bones thing, I need to move onto my next task which is to add a fire graphic when the player uses the fire attack.  I think that the concept is very similar to how I added the bones graphic.  It should not be too difficult, so I would like to have it done by Thursday or Friday.  Then I need to do the same thing for lightning, attack, and heal.  Once I figure out how to do the fire one, the rest should follow quite easily.

The semester is zooming by though, so I need to make sure that I stay on top of my tasks or I will be swamped at the end.  I am really happy with our group's progress, and I think that we've already made an impact on the game and the project in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment