Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day One

We did not waste any time on the first day of class.  We got straight into groups and began working on an introduction assignment.  I got a strong sense of deja vu as I looked around the classroom and saw nearly everyone from my software engineering class and had the same introduction assignment in front of me.  I am apart of the group four's company, and I am looking forward to working with them.  Now we need to just find a FOSS project to work on.  I learned from software engineering that this is an important step.  You can waste countless hours on a project only to find out that it is not within your capabilities.  I hope that we can find a somewhat simple software that we can get really familiar with so that we can really contribute to the project.  I would say that day one was encouraging, and I am interested to see what the class brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment