Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Looking better

Things are starting to look better for four's company.  Originally, I was trying to build the fortune hunter project in netbeans, but after contacting one of the main developers, he said that he just runs the file mafhactivity.py, and that runs the game.  We tried this, but we got an error regarding one of the files called game engine.  When we looked in the game engine folder, there was nothing in it.  We asked John about this, and he said that this was an easy fix.  We just needed to do a git submodule update, and we would be able to run the game.  Everyone was able to run the game except for me!  I am going to ask my group for help updating the git submodule....   This should hopefully be a quick fix, and then we will be able to start looking for a bug that we would like to fix. 

I went to do the homework for the class today,  but for some reason the cs.cofc.edu was down, so I was not able to access that.  will blog about it after I can access the site again...

No comments:

Post a Comment