Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rough Week

This has been a tough week for four's company.  Staci and I have been sick for the last few days, and Staci has had even more trouble with her computer.  Our team has not been able to meet and work on this deliverable together, so that has made things more difficult.  Four's Company have officially decided to work on Fortune Hunter, which is an educational RPG activity for Sugar OS.  We originally thought that this project was too complex for us to work on, but we will be able to manage will all of the support that Fortune Hunter offers.  We have all been trying to get the code and build our project on our own, and none of us have been able to complete this. We have all been able to get the code for the project.  I think that we have all done it in different ways.  Jaime used the terminal to get the code as well as Brittany, but she was able to do it in OSX. 

I was able to get the source from the GIT repository for our project.  It was fairly painless, once I signed into the repository, there was one button to get a ".tar" for the whole project.  I installed Netbeans with python plugin to try to build the project, but I have been unsuccessful.  Now that Staci and I are feeling better, We need to work on this together so that we can build our project.  We have now fallen a little behind, but I think that we will be able to catch up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment